Full width home advertisement

Kids Menu

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 Nowadays the duty of a mother getting tougher by the day. My 5 year old son is a picky eater. So he finds it difficult to have proper meal that he enjoys to eat at school. The teachers always complaining about this to us.
So, what can I do? The only thing that I can think of is to pack him some lunch by myself. Ever since I started to pack lunch in his favorite lunch box, his appetite grew better. As a result of this the poor mom have to crack her head every single night to create new items for his lunch box. And on top of this, my lil one without fail will ask me every single night, "Amma, what's for breakfast tomorrow?"
Its really exciting. These kids actually "force" their mothers to become more and more creative. Its so fun.He he he...

If you ask me where I found this recipe? My answer will be who knows? Ha ha ha...It just popped out from my "forced" super creative brain on a very fine morning.

This was my second attempt  since my son loves it very much. Now I had the chance to take few snaps to shares with all of you. 


Ok, I know it looks very tempting right? Its very simple and it is very delicious as well.Check out the recipe below if you would like to try it out for your kids.



And, this is me. Well, just my fingers modelling for the Sweet Oats Appam. Hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib